What will be your next goals?
- Taking notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Deal with incoming mail and post, often corresponding when required.
- Organise and maintain diaries and making appointments.
- Organise and attend meetings and ensuring the management is prepared for these meetings.
- Preparation of accounting documents and monitoring the use of corporate purchasing and submit relevant receipts and expenses to the Financial Department.
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation, including visitors.
- Produce and file documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Receiving of visitors and the arranging of hospitality, so must be presentable at all times.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and other colleagues.
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive and personal information.
What we need from you?
- Experience in administrative and business support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English, other languages would be an advantage.
- Being self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- A high-energy approach to getting things done.
- Great communication and organisation skills.
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Adaptability and ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Logical thinking.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer literacy (excellent Microsoft office skills).
What we offer?
- A permanent contract.
- Full-time position with flexible timetable.
- Responsibility and project leadership tasks.
- Participation in international projects.
- Being part of a multicultural team with experience in various business sectors.