What will be your next goals?
- Support and successfully implement online digital marketing campaigns.
- Design, develop and implement SEA strategy (Google AdWords, Bing campaigns, etc.).
- Control and review on- and off-page optimization of web pages to ensure better search engine ranking.
- Monitor the performance of campaigns (Google Analytics, etc.) and establish KPIs from reports.
- Support the development of specific landing pages with high impact.
- Work closely with teams from different departments to improve campaigns and identify opportunities.
- Create reports based on the performance of management actions.
What we need from you?
- An excellent knowledge of online marketing, especially SEO and SEA.
- Experience working with Google AdWords Editor and Bid Management tools.
- Familiarity with common tracking and analysis tools.
- Strong communication and team skills, reliability and commitment.
- An independent and analytical way of working.
- Enthusiasm to learn more about innovation in the energy market
- Advanced knowledge of English and German.
What we offer?
- A permanent contract.
- Part or full-time position with flexible timetable.
- Responsibility and project leadership tasks.
- Participation in international projects.