What will be your next goals?
- Support the Senior Project Manager in all of their tasks regarding international business development projects.
- Market Research, integration of results into projects.
- Work together closely and communicate with internal departments such as controlling, sales, IT-development, client services, etc.
- Prepare project plans and develop processes.
- Work independently and organise projects according to project plans.
- Report development of the project to the management regularly.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an economic subject but open to other profiles.
- Ability to grasp new subjects quickly in order to get to know the market sector inside out, apply this knowledge to foreign markets.
- Analytical and result-oriented approach, attention to detail and high-quality standard of work.
- Organisational talent and good time management.
- Be able to work in a team, work proactively and be willing to go the extra mile.
- First work experience of working in project management would be an advantage.
- Native Speaker Dutch, English with a min. level of B2. German, French and other languages are of advantage.
- Interest and ability to travel.
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract or an internship contract with a minimum 6-month duration with an attractive salary (to be negotiated).
- Part-time position -approx. 20 hours/week- with flexible timetable.
- Responsibility and project leadership tasks.
- Participation in international projects.
- Being part of a multicultural team with experience in various business sectors.