This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and innovative lawyer to join our fast growing and internationally positioned company.. Within this role, the successful applicant will be managing our debt recovery processes and be part of general Civil Litigation matters.
You will also be responsible for providing additional legal advice in relation to Collateral Warranties / Third Party Rights, negotiations, fraud preventions and contract drafting.
This role is suitable for those who have 2-3 years of experience as a lawyer or equivalent with genuine ability, confidence, good presentation and be friendly and approachable with excellent communication skills.
- Experienced handling general Civil Litigation matters in a legal firm or company – it is essential that experiences includes, but is not limited to, debt collection work
- All candidates must be registered to practice law in Spain
- An appropriate understanding of Spanish law, hands-on practice as well as significant experience handling a wide range of commercial contracts
- The ability to manage caseloads unsupervised with good decision-making skills.– We also offer our successful applicant support from our International legal team headquartered in Germany
- Sufficient knowledge of consumer protection law
- Excellent in time management- and sufficient IT skills
- Excellent in multitasking and rapidly shifting priorities
- Primarily a team player but also able to work under own initiative
- Clear and articulate with excellent communication skills
- High quality written and verbal communications skills in Spanish and English. German language is a plus
- Maintain ENSTROGA’s debt collection processes and ensure the collection policies are adhered to
- Preparation of debtor files including creating a chronology of facts and submitting dunning (warning) letters, written claims, recording customer responses, preparing memos and proposing appropriate course of required legal action
- Review debtor records and determine the appropriate enforcement options on a case by case basis. Initiating legal actions for debt recovery, if applicable
- Bringing legal actions against companies and individual debtors, if applicable
- Liaise with third party debt recovery agencies and legal entities. Monitor the performance of external parties, including taking notes and updates
- Keeping records including follow-ups for on-going legal proceedings
- Settlement of municipal fees
- Review and offer solutions for consumer claims
- Skilled in drafting Bills and certificates if necessary
Willing to work together as a team to offer legal support for ENSTROGA’s group of Companies, including internal departments.