What will be your next goals?
- Independently handle support, desktop support and oversee existing IT infrastructures.
- Configure and deploy new hardware and software.
- Analyse and process inquiries as well as troubleshooting in case of incidents from our employees via our ticket system.
- Take over the planning, cooperation and implementation of various IT projects (for example measures to reduce the disturbance).
- Create and update internal documentation.
What we need from you?
- IT system technician or have completed a comparable education, for example: IT specialist for system integration, IT system salesman, IT specialist. We also offer newcomers a perspective.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in the service desk area of a medium-sized company.
- High level of IT affinity coupled with authentic customer focus and expertise in support.
- Basic knowledge of the operating system Microsoft Windows 7 / Windows 10 as well as basic knowledge of the operating system Linux and / or MacOS / iOS.
- Experience in handling and maintaining PC hardware and peripherals.
- First experience in dealing with ITIL is desirable.
- An independent and analytical way of working as well as team skills and communication skills complete your profile.
What we offer?
- A permanent contract.
- Part or full-time position with flexible timetable.
- Good opportunities for development due flat hierarchies.
- Participation in international projects.
- Being part of a multicultural team with experience in various business sectors.